Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I WANT MY HAPPY FAMILY



 

i almost cried..bile tgk setiap satu gmbr2 di atas... tp aku tk mampu berbuat ape... :(

I've always thought that things always happen for a reason. Sometimes things happen that we don't want to happen but that's part of life,some of us are luckier than others but still everything happens for a reason..right? To me...family is the most important thing in my life,way more important then friends or anybody else and of cos my dear Husband is no1

"Dear god please bring back my happy family,Please bring our hearts back together...Please continue to bless my family..."

Frankly, I REALLY don't understand why do people have a big ego?without thinking about other people feelings...espeacially with ur love one...urgh!s'times benda dh terjadi tetap terjadi..org kata past is past..buat ape nk di ingat2 lagi...everyone have pride in their own no matter who they are...Forgiveness is the best way.Think bout it!

3 comments:

n.o.v.e.e jahari said...

eh u have a happy family what... :)

N.I.E.Z.A S.U.K.R.I said...

Sometimes..... :(

novee jahari said...

errm.. xpo.. semo family pon ado ups and downs.. insyaallah semo ok.. :)